Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 1PM – 6PM
at Keva Indoor Sports Complex
All money raised will go to John McNicholas Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
There is an indoor playground, ample parking, and free beer. Door prizes, raffle items, and lots of fun. Keva Indoor Sports complex is located at 8312 Forsythe Street in Middleton, WI.
- Co-ed recreational kickball tournament to support Pediatric Brain Tumor Research.
- Click here for the Rules! Special rules may be added or adapted by tournament administrators without prior warning.
- Kids must be at least 14 to play, and have a parent or guardian present.
- All ages can totally cheer for their favorite players
- You can request to be on a team with your friends, or we’ll put you on a team of other cool individuals the day of the tournament.
COST: $40 per player
- Cost includes free tournament T-shirt
Interested in Sponsoring the Kickball Tournament? Click here to download a Sponsor Form!
Questions: Call Michael Ring at 414-530-1511. or email at firstname.lastname@example.org